Executive Assistant to CEO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual in Mandarin is a must.
We are a local Trucking company located in Rowland Heights, CA. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. We are looking for an individual who takes initiative, shares our core values, and can handle stress.
This is a fast-paced environment, so the candidate needs to be able to exercise patience, composure, and discipline.
Must take the following assessment to be considered for the job offer:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following area:
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO
- Provide support to the Administrative, Customer Service, Dispatch, and Operations team as needed to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Manage professional scheduling for the CEO, including meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including producing reports, presentations, and other documents
- Conduct company-related errands for the CEO
- Handle confidential documents, information, and meetings with discretion
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities, such as hotel booking and transportation
- Assist with special projects and tracking as needed
- Fast learner
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or Admin Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates, please note that we are a Trucking Company, the working condition is in a trailer office. Please do not expect the office to be in a nice large corporate building. We are looking for committed candidates to apply for this job.
Your performance will be evaluated each month and payment will be adjusted if your performance is meeting expectations.
19130 San Jose AveRowland Heights, CA
Get fresh Bilingual Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.