Clinical Research Coordinator
- Posted: 16 days ago
M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Clinical Research Coordinator at Wake Research, an M3 company. This position is 100% on-site and is located at our Durham, NC site.
About the Business Division:
M3 Wake Research, Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. M3 Wake Research is an integrated network of premier investigational sites working closely with and meeting the needs of the global biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical industry, and clinical research organizations. M3 Wake Research has its proprietary patient database of potential clinical trial participants—men and women, children and adults, across all ethnicities—for all kinds of adaptive and other types of trial designs. Conducting studies since 1984, we have a combined subject database of more than 2 million.
M3 Wake Research has 23 owned and managed research sites across 9 states in the US and continues to grow. As of today, our board-certified physicians have completed more than 7,000 successful clinical trials. Clinical trials at our site are always completed on time and with accuracy; we consistently exceed sponsor expectations for integrity, subject enrollment, human protection, and expeditious delivery of accurate evaluable data.
Our approach is uncompromising – each study conducted at our site is carefully planned and executed according to regulations with superior quality.Job Description
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional working with and under the guidance of the clinical research site management and Principal Investigator (PI). While the PI is primarily responsible for the overall conduct of the clinical trial, the CRC manages, supports, facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. By performing these duties, the CRC independently works with the PI, sponsor, and clinical trial site to support and ensure compliance related to all aspects of the clinical study. The primary concern of all Wake Research personnel is the protection of study subjects.
- Assisting trial Investigator in screening and review of potential study participants eligibility
- Maintaining case report forms, charts and documentation.
- Mentoring, training, and high-level oversight of other clinical research coordinators and research assistants.
- Ensuring that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
- Collecting and entering data as necessary
- Assist management with potential new hire selection and shadowing process.
- Assist with study start-up, maintenance, and close-out of studies as needed for those on the team.
- Ability to be flexible with study assignments
- Clinical skills, including the ability to perform phlebotomy
- Extensive clinical trial knowledge through education and/or experience
- Successful completion of GCP Certification and Advanced CRC preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of clinical research coordinator experience required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Competitive salary
- Advancement and career opportunities
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HealthcareView all jobs at Wake Research
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?