Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
- Hourly pay + bonus; Levels of compensation depending on experience
- Insurance Licensing Reimbursement after 90 days
- Positive Work Environment
- Paid Holidays Off & Paid Time Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Retirement Matching
- Ongoing Allstate Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of new products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls
*Must obtains or be willing to obtain property and casualty license*
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Successful sales background
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Create relationships from a cold start
- Be capable of handling customer rejection
- Ability to multi-task
Wakamatsu Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Wakamatsu Insurance Agency