Reporting to the Service Manager, the Field Service Technician is responsible for providing quality workmanship in the repair of products and providing consistent service and technical knowledge to the customers of Wajax Power Systems.
Position Requirements: The ideal candidate will have:
• Journeyperson Technician certificate or enrolled in an accredited apprenticeship program. LIcensed HVAC Technician
• Experience in servicing and troubleshooting HVAC Systems on a Variety of Product lines - Coach - Transit and truck units. Experience in the following engine lines would also be and asset: MTU, Detroit Diesel Engines, Allison Transmissions and/or Power Generation equipment.
• Strong diagnostic abilities and previous re-power or fabrication experience are important.
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent communication and computer skills with a strong customer service focus.
Additional Information: As part of the Wajax selection process, the candidate must undergo pre-employment testing/screening.
A valid and current driver’s license is a requirement of this position
• Competitive wages and benefits including a pension plan, medical, dental, vision, RRSP and more
• Company-paid Factory accredited training and room to grow
• Career and Branch to Branch opportunities, we are a strong supporter of YOUR Career Development.
• Education expenses covered for apprentice levels
• Post-secondary scholarship program for children of employee.
• AND we offer the opportunity to start a career with one of Canada's oldest and most stable companies 150+ Years!!!
Wajax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should accommodation be required.