VP of Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The opportunity ✨
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 150 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience at places like IKEA, Amazon and Hartford Hospital.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Sales will be a vital part of Waitwhile’s management team and will lead the go-to-market strategy and execution for our enterprise customers worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this role is an inspirational, strategic leader who has an outstanding track record in building and managing a sales organization focused on mid-market and enterprise customers and enjoys building and scaling repeatable and efficient sales processes. The person in this role will be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing technology company, working to own its global market.
What you'll be doing
- Lead a team that wins together, has fun and lives the Waitwhile values
- Manage and coach a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) so that each of them can succeed
- Excel in recruiting and attracting additional top sales talent to the team
- Develop and revise Waitwhile’s sales strategy with a focus on Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Develop and optimize Waitwhile’s CRM and pipeline process and create a repeatable, scalable sales playbook
- Prioritize where we invest our resources and efforts with customers (segments, verticals, geographies)
- Drive the team towards key performance metrics and goals. Conduct weekly forecast meetings and mentor Account Executives and SDRs on strategies to reach their goals.
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast incl. regular board updates
- Help define the key value propositions we pitch to customers. Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business case
- Partner with Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Waitwhile invests its resources
- Identify product and technology gaps with Customers and present a point of view to Waitwhile’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Act as a spokesperson for Waitwhile in the US
What skills you need
- 8+ years of direct sales experience with a focus on Enterprises or Mid-Market customers
- 4+ years of sales management experience within a fast growing SaaS organization
- Experience at building a sales organization including hiring, compensation structure, deal flow process and sales playbook
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Ability to build trust and rapport with a customer success team
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers
- Strong experience with Sales-enablement tools incl. CRMs
- Bachelor's degree required
Bonus skills & attributes
- You've operated in a Product-Led Growth (PLG) organization
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile, IncWhy Work Here?
At Waitwhile, You'll have the chance to work alongside great minds and be on the ground floor of sculpting an amazing product.
You're joining Waitwhile at the beginning of our journey. As one of our first team members, you'll have a huge impact on the company, culture and product - and you'll get to learn a ton and have fun.
BusinessView all jobs at Waitwhile, Inc