Waitr seeks a Social Media Specialist.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Proven proficiency with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and their various features
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accomplishes goals through establishing priorities and organizing own workload to meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and growing Waitr and Bite Squad’s social presence across all social media platforms. This role encompasses strategizing, planning, and developing social channels, and executing social business objectives. The Social Media Specialist will create message content, implement social media management tools/software, and use analytics to guide the overall direction of our social marketing campaigns. The role will ensure the social consumer experience is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Create, organize, and implement a complete social media strategy aimed at increasing brand awareness, fostering trust, and positioning the company as a market leader
- Manage and create a brand content calendar across all owned social media channels to plan, organize, and publish social media content
- Own, write, schedule, and optimize content across multiple social platforms builds meaningful connections and encourages sales
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Hone Waitr and Bite Squad’s social voice and grow our social presence on all platforms to elevate our brand and consistently engage with followers
- Ensure that all social content is accurate, compelling, on-brand, and posted according to social calendars
- Monitor and respond to online commentary across all social platforms to ensure brands are positioned well as it relates to reputation management
- Find and maintain social media partnership opportunities to grow our social presence and elevate our brand
- Manage influencer marketing strategy inclusive of outreach, ideation, and communication to increase brand awareness and social engagement
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, and technologies to optimize our social media content and strategies.