Waikiki Shopping Plaza Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $13 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
*Pay starting from $13 an Hour*
The Janitor is responsible for keeping the building clean.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Cleaning the building floors including the tiled and carpeted areas
- Gathering and emptying trash
- Cleaning the restrooms and keeping the supplies in stock
- Cleaning and dusts furniture, fixtures, glass, and windows
- Cleaning the parking lot surfaces
- Responds to cleaning request from other departments such as Parking, Maintenance, and Security
- Informs Maintenance Managers of supplies that need to be ordered and equipment that needs to be repaired
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Operates the tile and sidewalk scrubbers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Standing up for 8-9 hours
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Must be open and available to work all shifts.
SECURITY ACCESS AND REQUIRED EQUIPMENT:
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation after 1 year, Flexible Spending Health and Dependent Care Accounts, AFLAC Insurance Programs, 50% Employee Discount Parking, 30% Employee Discount at Top of Waikiki or Sky Waikiki (for a party of 4, including the Employee).
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Waikiki Business Plaza and Waikiki Shopping Plaza are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Waikiki Shopping PlazaWhy Work Here?
Great local company!
Located on Kalakaua Avenue, the premier retail corridor of Honolulu, the Waikiki Shopping Plaza features six floors of prime retail, office, and dining venues. With exclusive shops, ample parking, and delicious dining, the Waikiki Shopping Plaza is a must-see for any Hawaiian traveler. Visit featured shops such as Victoria's Secret, Armani Exchange, and Sephora!
2250 Kalakaua Avenue. HonoluluHonolulu, HI