Care Home Operator/Primary Care Giver
We are seeking a CHO/PCG with great compassion and dedication, to work with our exceptional team, in caring for our senior residents. You will assist the Administrator and the nursing team in overseeing the day to day functioning of the care home, and assist with safe resident care.
* Assist in establishing and enforcing healthcare policies and procedures
* Maintain a clean environment to ensure staff and resident safety
* Assist in planning and coordinating health services for all residents
* Be a resident of the State of Hawaii
* Be at least twenty-one years of age
* Be at least a nurse aide
* Have completed and receive the certification of the ARCH teaching modules that are approved annually by the State of
Hawaii – Department of Health
* Previous experience working with seniors in a nursing facility or EARCH is preferred
* Valid Hawaii driver’s license
* Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills
* Current physical exam
* Current CPR and First Aid certifications
* Documented 2-step TB test and current TB test or CXR
* 2 valid background checks – ecrim and fingerprinting
* Maintain detailed reports and document legibly and accurately.
* Obtain, monitor and record daily vital signs.
* Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in resident’s conditions to the charge nurse.
* Assist in monitoring all aspects of resident care, including diet and all activities.
* Plan, organize and prioritize work.
* Assist in planning the training/in-services of all caregivers.
* Assist in maintaining accurate medical records, as required by the State of Hawaii – Dept. of Health, Office of Health
Waialae Senior Living