Commercial Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a Capital Funded Group looking to grow our team within our fast
paced business. We now are in search of a Commercial Food And Beverage
Project Manager who has the capability to control all aspects of the planning
and construction side of the business as well as being able to provide advice
on contracts and head up a team. The ideal candidate will also have good
knowledge of project management in Food and Beverage and have well
developed communication skills and have impeccable time management.
We aim to actively support the continuous training and development of all
employees that join the business. This will be done by presenting an array of
externally recognised opportunities that will support the business as well as
the individual in terms of career development and progression.
• Prepares estimates for potential projects, using hard-bid, design-build and
• Reads and understands contract documents (plans, specifications
• Performs quantity take-offs, organizes and price information.
• Experience working with the city getting building plans and permits applied
for and approved.
• Working with various city departments such as the health department for our
stores passing all necessary inspections to open for business.
• Solicits bids and quotes from subcontractors and suppliers.
• Communicates with subs and suppliers to clarify pricing information.
• Prepares estimate formats in such areas as general conditions, general
bidding, quantity takeoffs and bid analysis.
• Assists staff members with various special projects related to estimating.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering or construction management related
field, or equivalent education and experience.
• At least 1 year experience in estimating commercial construction projects,
showing competence in hard-bid, design-build, and conceptual estimating.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to operate office equipment, such as computer, printer, phone, copier,
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Appropriate knowledge of construction practices and methods in Food and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL - WagsCap Food Services embraces
federal employment guidelines regarding equal opportunity and affirmative
action. It is the policy of WCFS to provide equal employment opportunity to all
qualified applicants and employees. WCFS is an affirmative action employer
and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in any condition of
employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training and
WagsCap Food Services LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at WagsCap Food Services LLC