Wagner Staffing is seeking a high energy, self motivated individual to fill a critical, internal, entry level, recruiter position. Wagner finds the the best candidates for its incredible clients to make the perfect match work. Our recruiters use interview skills, listening skills, deductive reasoning, administer testing, and other means to find the best candidates to add to our pool of candidates. We work closely with our customers to best identify the employee they need to be placed on assignment at their location based on skill sets, personality, ability, and previous work experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit candidates through job boards, social media, internet based recruiting sites, referrals and job fairs.
- Attract and interview candidates who match current customer base skill sets.
- Learn our existing data base of customers and develop relationships in effort to deliver the best customer service experience around.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations of service by following Wagner hiring and screening processes.
- Develop relationships with employees to encourage open lines of communication.
- Work with other recruiters within the branch team to meet branch goals.
- Continue to think outside of the box to bring in the best possible talent for clients.
- Market employees who possess skill sets which are currently sought by organization for which we may not have open acquisitions.
- Conduct orientations, safety training, ongoing skills training, and exit interviews.
- Conduct oneself to the organization's highest standards of consistency, fairness, and honesty in all situations.
- Must have 2+ years experience in direct customer service
- Proven success in the workplace.
- Proven success developing and managing customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels- written and verbally with excellent presentation skills.
- Must have experience working in Microsoft Office software.
Bilingual English/ Spanish is a plus