This position is responsible for managing all human resources within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of HR services including, but not limited to, employee relations, risk management, organizational planning, training and development, mentoring, benefits and payroll.
- Administration of FMLA, Worker’s Comp and other Leaves of Absence as well as keeping operation staff informed.
- Collect and process employment related paperwork to ensure weekly payroll is processed accurately and efficiently.
- Track and ensure company policies are administered consistently.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment (incentive programs, culture initiatives, team building, etc.).
- Manage and assist with coordinating company events.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Conduct Social Accountability Audits.
- Training including but not limited to Safety, Quality, Best Practices, Company Policies and Guidelines, etc.
- Conduct through investigations related to employee relations issues and safety incidents.
- Onboard new employees, setting clear expectations, and build loyalty to the company.
- Interact with production employees at their stations
- Comply with our Team Principles and Core Values.
- Experience using HRIS systems (Preferably ADP Workforce Now)
- Working knowledge of Kronos time keeping.
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in warehouse or distribution environment.
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form with management, colleagues, and internal and external customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Knowledge of human resources policies and practices, knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Mature, professional attitude and appearance
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
While performing the responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist’s job, the employee is required to verbally communicate and listen. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. The salary is commensurate with experience