We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant and "Director of First Impressions", that is a professional, pleasant, articulate and organized person, with excellent people skills and the ability to master tasks quickly. Our ideal candidate is someone with an interest in healthcare, or experience working with one or more of the modalities we offer our patients. The right candidate will be computer savvy, and will utilize Practice Management software, EHR software, credit card software, email, appointment reminder software and Navinet, seamlessly.
* Process new patient’s calls and intake, schedule appointments for multiple practitioners in office, over the phone and through email.
* Accurately collect copayments, coinsurance and other fees, maintain patient accounts, billing and insurance information and patient charts.
* Reconcile the daily deposit and credit card batch reports.
* Communicate with patients effectively and compassionately.
* Possess excellent communication and grammatical skills in writing and on the phone.
* Be responsive to the Practitioner’s needs and/or requests.
* Be familiar with verifying insurances and know some basic medical terminology.
* Be able to see what needs to be done to help maintain office cleanliness and maintain organization.
* Be observant of office supply inventories, requesting re-orders when needed.
* Be organized and possess initiative when opportunities to improve workflow present.
* Be willing and eager to accept additional responsibilities as needed.
Candidates should have reliable transportation and live near the practice as we have a split work schedule so that our practitioners can rest, and our patients have a variety of appointment options.
Please be sure you can do all or most of the hours listed below.
Office hours occasionally vary. Hours range from 25 - 35 per week.
Mon 8am-1pm, 3:30pm-7:30pm
Wed 8:30am-1:30pm, 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Thurs 8am-1:00pm, 3:30pm-6:30pm
Friday 8am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Medical office experience preferred but not required, however, compensation is commensurate with medical office or similar experience.