Senior .NET Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER
Location: Multiple locations
Richmond - VA
Flexible work from home days
Job is remote. Preference to eastern US. Only asked to be in an office 0-3 times per month. The only caveat will be to candidate requiring H1B sponsorship. Per our immigration team, associates on an H-1B visa must be on-site (in an Elevance Health or subsidiary office location) 25-50% of the time to remain compliant with requirements of the PERM process.
Industry: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology - Developer
AIM Specialty Health is a benefit-management leader in Illinois and a proud member of Elevance Health's family of companies. Our platform delivers significant cost-of-care savings across an expanding set of clinical domains, including radiology, cardiology and oncology.
Responsible for delivery of end to end application, system development and maintenance on complex multi technology platforms within assigned client group, business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact cross functional teams.
- Researches and may propose new technologies.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements. Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning. Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and influences decision-making.
- Provides technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs of the technical solutions.
- Identifies and propose strategies around technical problems affecting team, communicates standards and gets buy-in on solutions.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Supports vendor evaluation.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years related experience; multi-dimensional platform experience; expert level experience with business and technical applications;
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Multi database and/or multi language strongly preferred.
- Experience mentoring others, leading multiple small projects and providing troubleshooting support is preferred.
- Deep understanding of web service and SOA principles, HTTP, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WCF, SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of Test Automation, Performance testing concepts, and tools are desired.
- Core understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles.
- Experience with assisting, creating and/or executing cloud migration strategies.
- Experience and knowledge of the Health Care Industry desired.
- Experience developing shared application libraries and components.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Test Automation
- REST API
- Healthcare IT
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Does the candidate now, or at any point in the future, require sponsorship for authorization to work in the United States?
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
WaferWire Cloud Technologies
Get fresh Dot Net Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!