Field Project Manager
Wadley Construction is now looking to hire a Field Project Manager with extensive experience in both Public Works and Private Sector projects. The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of projects and ensuring on-time and within budget completion. The person who fills this role must have Field Project Management experience, experience leading field staff, and must be comfortable working in the field the majority of the week.
If you have earthwork and underground Project Management experience, we may be the right fit for you!
• 5-10+ years of experience performing project management functions for civil projects (including earthwork, grading, road improvement and underground utility projects)
• Must have Public Works experience
• Private Sector experience is a plus
• Experience supervising project engineering and admin staff
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
• Experience with construction scheduling programs
• Primavera experience is a plus
• Experience with Heavy Job or Heavy Bid software is a plus
• Experience in Clark County, NV is a plus
• Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is a plus
The Impact Companies are made up of a group of surface mining, civil construction, and land development companies in the Las Vegas Valley. Because of the diverse industries that we are part of, we offer an array of career opportunities and endless growth potential! We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been serving the Las Vegas community for over 22 years!
Impact was founded on the mission of positively IMPACTing people and we are proud to live out and embody our mission every day, in every possible way. Here at Impact, we offer a family-oriented environment, an emphasis on affording our employees a good work-life balance, a culture that fosters both personal and professional growth, a casual dress code, a workplace that is fun and energetic, and exceptional benefits, including a competitive retirement savings plan.
If you would like to learn more about becoming part of our team, please submit your resume and a recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (702) 997-9752