- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wadehra Professional Corporation is seeking an Admin Assistant to join our team in Brampton. We are looking for an individual eager to learn and has some experience in accounting. Candidate must be fluent in English and have prior experience working as an assistant or receptionist.
**Roles and Responsibilities**
- Answering phone calls, greeting people, filling, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Billing and client management
- Some monthly bookkeeping.
**Qualifications and Experience**
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with Caseware program is an asset
- At least one year of bookkeeping experience
Wadehra PC, CPA CA FirmWhy Work Here?
There will be lot of opportunities to learn, gain experience and ample room for growth.
Wadehra Professional Corporation is a fully licensed CPA, CA accounting firm providing services to clients including audits, notice to readers, compilations, tax consulting, bookkeeping and all other accounting services.
80 Maritime Ontario BlvdBrampton, ON
BusinessView all jobs at Wadehra PC, CPA CA Firm