Responsibilities and Duties:
· Be at your first call by 8:00am unless otherwise instructed
· If you are going to be out or late for any reason YOU MUST CALL the service manager
· Trouble shoot HVAC systems
· Quote repairs, replace components from the Surface Tablet
· Quote system replacement from the Surface Tablet
· Sale maintenance agreements
· Obtain reviews from every call
· Collect payment at the time of service
· Keep up with all necessary paper work including invoices, shippers etc.
· Stock and keep up with truck stock
· Climb extension ladders and fixed ladders
· Work under houses, in attics and rooftops
· Work on call rotation
· If needed MUST be able to work evenings, weekend and all holidays.
· When you are “ON CALL” go out in the evening, weekend or any holiday to provide service.
· Provide your own hand tools to perform all daily task i.e. Leak Detector, Gauges, Meters, Nut Drivers, Drill, Refrigerant scale’s, Co2 Detector,
· Keep up with maintenance needed on all company owned property Vehicle, Vacuum Pump, Recovery Machine, Extension Ladder, Step Ladder, Surface Tablet, Cell phone etc. Notify the Service Manager if there is a problem with any of the tools provided by the company.
· Follow safe working practices
· Report all accidents immediately to your manager
· N.A.T.E Certification
· EPA type II Technician or higher
· Lift 100 plus pounds
· Valid Driver’s Licenses and able to legally operate heavy machinery
· Dependable transportation to and from work (If you do not have a company vehicle)
Wade Service Inc