- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2500 Sign On Bonus!!
Job Description: Route Driver – No CDL Required
Department: Secure Records Management Systems
Reports To: Production Manager
Classification: Hourly –40 hours/week (M-F, 4 days, 10-hour shifts)
Secure Records Management Services (SRMS) is a confidential document shredding company, certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our Route Drivers are responsible for the secured transportation of confidential materials from customer location(s) to the SRMS shredding facility for destruction purposes.
- Safely operate 26-foot box truck.
- Facilitate scheduled pick-ups and drop-offs as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Communicate professionally with customers and dispatchers.
- Follow all appropriate safety and security policies and procedures.
- Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections and clean vehicles and equipment.
- Complete daily driver logs.
- Proper handling of bins containing confidential materials.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Safe driving record and valid driver’s license (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the responsible operation of a box truck or similar sized, commercial vehicle.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. and pull or push wheeled containers weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in safe work practices and OSHA regulations.
- Must wear a company uniform and be well groomed.
Successful candidate will pass a mandatory background check, drug screening, and possess a clean driving record.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Waban Projects
Get fresh CDL Route Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.