WYHY Federal Credit Cheyenne, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WyHy is a Member-Owned Financial Cooperative dedicated to helping our members achieve financial success. In order to be successful, WyHy seeks those individuals who are not just looking for a career, but instead searching for a place where they can become part of something extraordinary. Member advocacy is the backbone of our business philosophy. WyHy is a company fiercely dedicated to its employees and knows that without successful employees, there will be no organizational success.
At WyHy we truly value the contribution of our team members. We odn't look only for job experience, skills and qualifications; we also need your enthusiasm, energy and desire to succeed. In return, we will offer you a dynamic work environment that is open and supportive – where you can grow professionally and make a real difference in your community.
On top of all that, we offer our employees:
- Competitive pay and incentive program
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Gym membership allowance
- Pet insurance allowance
- Holiday pay
- Paid birthdays off
If WyHy sounds like your kind of place to work – then you’re in luck! We have the following job available:
The Lending Coordinator will work as a member of the Lending Team to ensure lien perfection, loan fulfillment, and ancillary insurance products are accurately collected and tracked. Daily, interact with internal and external stakeholders ensuring service levels are met.
- Adhere to internal and federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Review and monitor new loan reports to maintain production standards.
- Complete loan fulfillment, including verification of required terms, conditions, loan documents, and funding.
- Assist in quality control review post loan closing.
- Accomplish the tracking and collecting of titles and mortgages with perfected WyHy liens and UCC Filings.
- Monitor, track, and process ancillary products including Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI); Total Loss Insurance, GAP, MBP, and debt protection claims & cancellations.
- Perform basic loan maintenance and file documents for record retention.
- Ensure any Change-in-Terms (CIT) are properly documented and updated on the system.
- Maintain Wyoming (and other states) Secretary of State (SOS) filings and subscriptions.
- Answer member and staff inquiries.
- Process Lending mail.
These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Additional duties may be required and assigned. This list of duties and responsibilities is subject to change without notice.
The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions of the job.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in loan processing, documentation, and loan closing in a retail financial environment of a credit union or financial institution, or the equivalent combination of schooling and related experience is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Symitar experience.
- Experience with titles and different ancillary insurance products.
- Experience with CenterPoint
Knowledge and Abilities
- Good computer and Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with personal private information.
- Excellent people, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Knowledge of CU products.
- While performing the essential duties of the position, the employee may be required to stand, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, talk, see and hear. The nature of this position requires physical mobility and the ability to occasionally lift and/or move a maximum of 20 pounds. This position may include prolonged periods working on a computer and looking at a monitor screen.
- Core business operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; evenings and/or weekends may be required. Travel and time spent outside office may be required.
- Bondability is required of all employees.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
WYHY Federal Credit
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WYHY Federal Credit