Commercial Construction Superintendent - Restaurants
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Wyatt Management is a leading general contractor that specializes in ground-ups, remodels, and TI's for restaurants and retail establishments. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for experienced Superintendents to oversee restaurant projects in the Dallas/Ft. Worth region. This is an opportunity to join a winning team and help expand our business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Architectural and Engineered Plans and Documents. Verify all documents are kept current
- Monitor daily activities of subcontractors and ensure all adhere to plans and specifications and have completed and submitted their submittals to Project Manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of subcontractors “scope of work”, means and methods to ensure they adhere to plans and specifications.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment applications
- Schedule subcontractors and material deliveries to meet project schedule milestones and completion date
- Document daily construction activities, material deliveries, submit daily reports and weekly reports to the project team, including pictures of site and work in process. Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order, RFI’s, and submittals,
- Coordinate inspections with subcontractors and local authorities
- Knowledge of OSHA rules and enforcement of safety rules for subcontractors on job site
- Supervise completion of all punch lists items for project turnover
- Ensure job site cleanliness.
- 5-years ground-up and remodel restaurant construction experience as a lead superintendent
- Plan reading
- Experience developing 2 and 3-week look-ahead schedules
- 10 or 30 hour OSHA certification
- Strong communication and management skills and be proficient in both Word and Excel.
- Truck and phone allowance
- Health Insurance
- 401k after 1 year of service
- Paid time off
We have expertise in building fast-casual restaurants and bars, automotive care and repair shops, apparel shops, retail strip centers, medical offices, recreation centers, and more. We are looking for high-performing individuals who can manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction.
WYATT MANAGEMENT - GENERAL CONTRACTORWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing general contractor with top-tier clients!
Wyatt Management is a growing commercial general contractor that specializes in ground-up construction, tenant improvements and remodel programs for leading restaurants and retail clients. We have expertise in building fast-casual restaurants and bars, automotive care and repair shops, apparel shops, retail strip centers, medical offices, recreation centers, and more. We are looking for high-performing individuals who can manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction.