- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
WWC Global is seeking a Strategic Planner for a potential contract supporting the National Science Foundation (NSF) for the Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program. The Strategic Planner will be experienced and highly qualified to support the NCO with technical leadership, guidance, management, and expertise to NITRD Programs. The Strategic Planner will support IWG Co-chairs and regular meetings of interagency entities under the NITRD Program. They will coordinate ad hoc meetings, conferences, and workshops, facilitate monthly IWG meetings and workshops, including researching relevant topic areas, drafting meeting agendas, recommending and contacting selected speakers, following up on action items, and drafting meeting summaries. This person will assist in writing/editing technical reports and planning documents (NSTC Federal Plans, workshop reports, workplans, timelines, IWG reviews, and other reports, as appropriate). They are expected to provide technical and editorial support for annual Supplement to the President's Budget and other NCO/NITRD activities as assigned. Also, they may provide support to PCAST Subcommittee on Networking and Information Technology. The Strategic Planner will participate in major conferences and agency workshops to foster interagency communication and cooperation.
Responsibilities may include:
- Writing, drafting, and editing policy directives, strategic project plans, technical reports, manuals, standard operating procedures, and other planning documents.
- Facilitating the strategic planning and policy development process.
- Editing/proofing policy directives and strategic project plans for grammatical and formatting errors and content inconsistencies.
- Planning, reviewing, and managing the flow of the technical documents review process.
- Organizing the files for official documents, policy directives and strategic project plans.
- Gathering information from various sources, providing data analysis, and recommending process improvements.
- Providing additional general support (tracking policy directives, strategic project plans, annual report submissions, and providing weekly and monthly status reports, etc.)
- Researching and providing accurate information on matters necessary to carry out program policies and procedures.
- Administrative support to the various IWGs.
- Preparing correspondences related to program issues for higher level signature.
- Collecting, compiling and reporting data concerning weekly accomplishments.
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation including fingerprinting.
- 3+ years relevant experience in strategic planning or project management.
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage several projects at one time.
- Able to work effectively with a group or independently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Teams
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's degree.
- Experience with and certified in one or more project management methodologies, including, but not limited to: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, Kanban, Lean, or traditional project management practices.
- Experience using the following, or similar, softwares: Adobe Acrobat, Jira, Google Sheets, or Zoom.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at WWC Global