Senior Financial and Audit Manager (TS/SCI)
- Posted: over a month ago
WWC Global is seeking a Senior Financial and Audit Manager to provide expertise to support Acquire to Retire (A2R) audit efforts for Plant, Property, and Equipment (PP&E) and the following Real Property (RP) business process areas as it relates to the Agency's overarching financial goals and mission needs and for identification, development and implementation of enduring/repeatable processes that completely and accurately identify, value, and report RP with the use of DIA business systems.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and evaluate new technologies/tools to drive greater efficiencies throughout the RP process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all related business processes for RP and Environmental Liabilities (EL) meet regulations for the Management Internal Control Program (MICP).
- Assist the government with developing and maintaining quality assurance procedures to monitor the re-engineered RP and EL processes to include identifying and collecting metrics to track progress against the strategic, tactical and organizational methods. These quality assurance procedures should be used to monitor progress against the project, directorate, and organization goals.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph.
- At least 5 years of audit remediation experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial and accounting experience.
- Financial management experience within the DOD.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's or specialized degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Current, active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly security clearance.
- CPA, CDFM or CGFM.
- Direct experience with one or more of the following:
- Financial management within the IC space
- Process improvement
- Audit Sustainment
- Internal Controls
- Financial Reporting
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WWC Global
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?