Senior Financial Manager (DISA)
WWC Global is seeking a Senior Financial Manager to support a contract at Defense Information Systems Agency. The Senior Financial Manager will be involved in planning and programming, cost estimating, financial management and financial execution functions including spend plan development, budget exhibit preparation, and financial execution metrics tracking.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) support to the following:
- Budget Planning and Budget Estimate Submission, Formulation and Reporting.
- All aspects of PPBE processes, POM inputs, Budget Exhibits and DISA Budget formulation and submissions.
- Support to the government with Appropriated, Procurement, Operations and Maintenance, and Defense Working Capital Fund accounts.
- OMB Exhibit 300 Support.
- Select Cost Investment Reports.
- Financial Analytical Services and Reconciliation.
- Support during the Tri-Annual Review.
- Life Cycle Cost Estimating Support.
- Economic Analysis and Business Case Analysis Support.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% / Minimal travel expected.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's Degree //OR// Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or Business Financial Management DAWIA Level II in lieu of degree.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Ten (10) years of experience in Budget Planning and Cost Estimating.
- Experience in a financial capacity within DoD.
- At least two (2) years in a program office for system development and acquisition or similar.
- Demonstrated ability working high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a program and performing all functional duties independently.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability and experience with LOOKUPS and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Direct experience with the PPBE Cycle.
- Experience with DISA in one of the 5 below areas:
- Mission Support.
- Security Enablers.
- Endpoint Protections.
- Boundary Defense.
- Cyber Data Analytics
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
WWC GlobalFort Meade, MD
Finance and InsuranceView All WWC Global Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.