SIGINT Support (SME)
WWC Global Arlington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WWC Global is seeking an experienced SIGINT Support (SME) to support the Department of Defense OUSD I&S Military Intelligence Program and Security Resources (MSR) Directorate in Arlington, VA. The Analyst will provide the knowledge and subject matter expertise (SME) to effectively support the OUSD(I&S) oversight of all DoD intelligence and intelligence-related activities and policy matters associated with national and military tactical signals intelligence (SIGINT) programs, including supporting coordination of policy issues within the NIP and the MIP, oversight of the development of doctrine for intelligence support to military operations, and drafting input for the SIGINT portion of the annual Consolidated Intelligence Guidance.
In addition, the Analyst will:
- Support the development and review of intelligence plans, programs, and budgets for compliance with broad policy guidance, and in particular, support the monitoring of SIGINT-related major acquisition programs of the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Services for compliance with OSD policy;
- Perform technical studies and analyses, document reviews, and budgetary reviews related to SIGINT systems, architectures, and requirements, including participating with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), OUSD(A&S), and the Joint Staff in review of SIGINT requirements, goals, and capability acquisitions;
- Support OUSD(I&S) representation to the National SIGINT Committee, Airborne SIGINT Engineering Integrated Product Team (ASEIPT), and various working groups associated with NSAs major acquisition programs, including supporting OUSD(I&S) liaison within the OSD, the Military Departments, Services, Joint Staff, Defense Agencies, ODNI, and Executive Branch Departments and Agencies for SIGINT-related activities policy and program matters, including OUSD (I&S) SIGINT representation to the DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO) led Joint All-Domain approach to C2 (JADC2) in support of its efforts to assist the Services in the development of doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership and education, personnel, facilities and policy to enable globally integrated operations to achieve operational superiority; and,
- Support OUSD(I&S) interaction with Congress on SIGINT-related matters, including assisting in the drafting of testimony, drafting of responses to congressionally directed actions, and drafting appeals to SIGINT-related Congressional budget marks.
This position is contingent on contract award.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree OR Associate's degree + 2 years of experience OR 4 years of experience.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- 15 years experience in both tactical and national SIGINT capability acquisition.
- Experience conducting requirements definition, capability specifications, design and development, acceptance test and evaluation, system integration, training, deployment, and maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of DoD, ODNI, and NSA acquisition regulations and policies.
- Familiarity with Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and ODNI requirements documents and approval processes.
- Experience with Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process to include experience with both the National Intelligence Program (NIP) and Military Intelligence Program (MIP), DoD component Program Objective Memoranda (POM) submissions, Issue Team process, Congressional Budget Justification (CBJ) reviews, reclamas, appeals, and budget execution reviews.
- Knowledge of the National SIGINT Committee as well as various working groups associated with NSAs SIGINT capability development activities.
- Knowledge of various planning documents such as the Consolidated Intelligence Guidance (CIG), Joint Staff Purple Slides, and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Roadmap.
- Experience drafting correspondence, policy recommendations, briefings, Congressional testimony, and responses to Congressional inquiries.
- Experience interacting with high-level officials and peers across the Intelligence Community and Congress, with particular emphasis on NSA, OUSD(AT&L), Joint Staff, and ODNI.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to critical ad hoc taskings with short time suspense and minimal guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's degree.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
BusinessView all jobs at WWC Global