OSINT Technical Writer (Mid)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
WWC Global is seeking a OSINT Technical Writer (Mid) to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Integration Center (OSIC) at Reston, VA. This position will provide functional and organizational support of the Client’s relevant lines of effort at the Agency and Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) levels.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the Client's Policy & Engagement division by writing Open-Source policy and governance documentation, assisting in the development of training and impending project management processes and methodologies within the daily functionalities of this role. The OSINT Technical Analyst should expect to have daily direct interactions with senior government officials, and must accordingly, be agile in their operational tempo and planning based on changing priorities.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge and technical understanding of Client’s tool portfolio, briefing capabilities to customers across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE).
- Create and implement program management business processes, metrics and senior level briefs with excellent communication skills.
- Customer engagement and stakeholder requirement documentation.
- Working within the Open Source environment, managing attribution and DIE mission sets.
- Coordinate with other DoD and government agency offices to draft, revise, and de-conflict policies with existing guidelines.
- Attend, support, and often lead meetings on behalf of the Client office.
- Contribute to ongoing and ad hoc activities of the Defense Open Source Council (DOSC), its Subcommittees, Working Groups, and Tiger Teams, leading efforts as required.
- Conduct account management and oversight.
- Understand Training and Tradecraft Policy, implementation and dissemination.
- The role of this position requires duties to be performed at the government location.
- Draft and edit Open-Source policy and develop Open-Source governance documentation.
- Collaborate with entities across the Intelligence Community.
- Lead projects with minimal guidance while utilizing Project Management practices and methodologies.
- Use knowledge to provide input for the improvement of processes.
- Write polished, structured documentation with minimal guidance.
- Edit documentation and provide input for finalization.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot Company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Ability to work on-site at government location (Reston, VA).
- Background in Journalism.
- Prior experience as a technical writer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to independently develop and present briefing materials as well as proof read and edit documentation.
- Strong knowledge in Open Source Intelligence.
- Ability to develop and execute sophisticated survey models.
- Ability to source, aggregate, normalize, analyze, and visualize data, and to present findings clearly and cohesively in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to spearhead efforts to develop policy and process documentation.
- Ability to collaborate and liaise effectively at all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior leaders.
- Experience attending inter-agency working groups, subcommittees, or similar functional bodies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Professional proficiency in English is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's Degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph.
- Graphic Design experience.
- Previous experience as an Open Source Collector.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
WWC GlobalReston, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.