Executive Assistant (TS/SCI)
- Posted: over a month ago
WWC Global is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant and Workflow Manager to support the Department of Defense OUSDI I&S Director for Defense Intelligence (Intelligence & Security Programs & Resources) [DDI (ISPR), ].
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and track OUSD(I) staff actions and tasks utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) and build/maintain custom reports using MS Excel.
- Serve as a task-lead within the office to ensure coordination between government client and WWC Global leadership, and oversee deliverable development.
- Advise in matters involving office interface, collaboration, and associated relations with offices within OSD, DNI, the Services, US Commands, Defense Agencies, other Government departments, NATO and Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) offices, the Congress and Industry.
- Maintain files, directories, special books and other materials and perform a variety of related staff assistance; e.g., setting up conferences and meetings, arranging for conference rooms, contacting participants, distributing agendas, preparing material, arranging for availability of graphic aids, etc.
- Establish and maintain client appointment schedules with responsibility for making changes and adjustments as necessary to meet unexpected, high- priority demands.
- Work closely with client in planning their work schedules and in time management.
- Provide calendars and/or reminders of target dates for major projects, conferences and meetings attendance, and on projected plans for travel, speaking engagements, etc.
- Utilize the Defense Travel System (DTS), prepare and/or oversee travel arrangements.
- Assist in the preparation or refinement of itineraries, prepare or oversee the preparation of travel orders, secure reservations and tickets, and verify that passports and visas are in order. Upon completion of travel, the prepare vouchers, assist in developing necessary trip reports, and brief on items of special interest and actions taken during customer absence from the office. Arrange for official local transportation, reimbursement for expenses incurred, and renewal of parking permits.
- Help to maintain records for control and accountability of classified correspondence and other material received in the office making distribution to appropriate members of staff and Special Access clearances on appropriate personnel. Coordinate and carry out the disposal of classified waste in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Conduct JPAS reviews, maintain SCIF policy and works with Government security personnel for passing clearances, perm-cert requests, etc. Work closely with the SSO to grant temporary.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work in confined areas.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 3+ years of relevant experience without a degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience with utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), Staff Action Control and Coordination Program (SACCP) or similar information management system.
- Experience briefing senior leadership and interacting with Senior Management, industry partners, and external agencies.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience supporting Senior Management.
- Experience maintaining an executive calendar, answering phones, preparing briefings, and setting and tracking suspense's.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Expert proficiency level in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's Degree.
- Experience providing administrative management support for sensitive activities, sensitive compartmented information, SAP, and ACCM activities.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in records management including familiarity with Administrative Instruction 15 (AI-15) OSD Records and Information Management Program or similar governing document/regulation.
- At least one year of experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS).
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Eligibility requirements apply.
BusinessView all jobs at WWC Global
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?