Compliance Specialist (Cleared)
- Posted: January 13, 2023
WWC Global is seeking a Compliance Specialist with a current, active Secret clearance to support a DHS Client.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development of a compliance verification plan and strategy, executing the approved verification review approach at both the organizational and facility levels, and refining and continuing the department's compliance verification program.
- Ensuring the verification program allows for consistent assessments, does not rely on agency self-reporting, compliance data is accurately reported, and assisting departments and agencies with improving their compliance posture if/when needed.
- Assisting with the development of a compliance certification strategy to identify a way forward with implementation.
- Providing quantitative, technical, and analytical expertise to support compliance verification and assisting with identifying trends and making recommendations to improve organizational and facility level compliance.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the reported compliance information to meet industry audit standards for compliance monitoring.
- Participating in report planning, providing extensive data analysis on metrics, and assisting in the composition and editing of documents supporting compliance verification (e.g., Annual Compliance Report).
- Providing support for the design, development, and implementation of outreach for the compliance process and technical support teams in the field to include both organizational and facility level verification reviews.
Multiple positions may be hired from this announcement.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Current, active Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
- 3+ years of relevant, professional experience including all of the following:
- Tracking and reviewing compliance data for the federal government or equivalent.
- Direct experience providing quantitative and technical analyses to support tracking of program metrics.
- Maintaining/reviewing data for accuracy in preparation for a federal audit.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's degree.
- Current, active DHS Suitability.
- Strong understanding of DHS policies.
- Previous experience working within DHS.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at WWC Global
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?