- Posted: over a month ago
WWC Global is seeking an Analyst to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with assessment and analysis work to improve financial planning, execution, reporting and analysis across all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution cycle.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review, apply lines of accounting, and create Purchase Orders within the appropriate financial systems
- Retrieve documents, review for fiscal validity, and communicate necessary to clarifications and/or corrections
- Analyze data and identify solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency for processing transactions
- Create, maintain, and track financial spend plans and contract financial data
- Research and investigate unpaid balances
- Review, reconcile, and clear unpaid obligations
- Review hardcopy accounting records to compare to electronic records and resolve any differences
- Identify lessons learned to establish trends and resolutions to improve effectiveness
- Devise and implement performance measures
- Provide support in documenting current processes and ensure the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are current, and communicate new processes to customers
- Grant access to, provide training for, and address system operational issues with the Electronic File Cabinet (EFC)
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
Multiple positions may be hired from this announcement.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance.
- 2-4 years of Federal Contracting experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Current, active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly security clearance.
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Business, Accounting or Management.
- Experience in/with Budget Execution and Accounting Services.
- Possess working level knowledge of the DIA organization to include its missions, functions and activities.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WWC Global
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?