About us: We are the biggest door to door fundraising company in North America. Since 1999, we have been working with some of the most distinguished nonprofit clients in Canada such as World Vision, Canadian Red Cross and World Wildlife Fund, just to name a few! Now, we understand door-to-door can sound intimidating, but it is now the number one way Canadians are getting involved in sponsorship and monthly donations. On average, we get at least 50 sign-ups across Canada A DAY!
What do you get?
- If you are student and attending school in the fall you will be eligible for our student scholarship program where you can receive up to $1,500+ towards your schooling. If you are selected for an interview and want to know more, please let our hiring manager know!
- Recruitment bonus if you recruit a friend or family member – You can win a $500 gift card
- Full or part time hours – Monday to Friday work
- Travel opportunities – Get the chance to see all that our beautiful country has to offer!
- Get to enjoy the wonderful outdoors during the spring and summer months
- Team nights/events – I mean who doesn’t like wings, drinks, and awesome conversations!
- Weekly pay – Make up to $800 a week
- Amazing coworkers and environment
- Work on behalf of our nonprofit clients and get members of the public involved with sponsorship and monthly donations
- Fill out daily and weekly goals
- We will be doing hands on training every first half of the day and then proceed to residential areas the second half of the day
- You will work in a team as well as independently
- You will be speaking to up to 80 people a day
If you are selected to come back for an interview and the interview is successful you will be called in to perform a day of observation with one of our top trainers in the business. If you like what you see and enjoy the work we do, there will be a final interview with the manager/owner.
Don’t wait apply today!!