The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator reporting directly to the Strategic Partnerships Specialist, is responsible for providing high-level support for an annual sponsorship and capital campaign fundraising plan for WVC and the Oquendo Center. Creative and critical thinking is required around all program offerings, to ensure revenue growth and expansion of current sponsor base. The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator plays a key supporting role in the achievement of the business vision, goals and objectives, formulating departmental strategic action plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists with strategies and tactical plans to develop donors and contributions to support the organization in regards to the capital campaign.
· Assists with managing sponsorship opportunities and products.
· Assists with tracking sponsorship fulfillment items from partners and vendors
· Inputs sponsorship agreements and quotes in tracking system by required deadlines
· Research possible new companies to partner with on upcoming initiatives
· Assists with editing all marketing materials as they relate to S&A via website (supply content, proof read, specs, deadlines, submission info) and email communications.
· Works closely with internal teams (Operations, Education, Marketing) on communications of sponsorship items
· Regularly inputs data into Hubspot and any other data management tools being used by WVC
· Assists with maintaining a suitable database of all sponsorship activity such as progress timelines and contract values.
· Prepare upcoming meeting requirements and review calendar/schedules.
· Prepare reports and other documentations for upcoming initiatives.
· Review, recommend S&A marketing communications calendar dates/topics.
· Act as a liaison with internal departments and outside agencies. Collaborate with operations team on sponsorship items and event execution.
· Assist with monthly department expense reports
· Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all partners and vendors
· All other duties as assigned.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position. An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High level of customer service experience
· High School Diploma
· Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
· 3-5 years’ experience with computers and clerical tasks
OTHER POSITION DETAILS
This position requires the ability to work a schedule in accordance with business needs. This position is expected to work hours a routine schedule of 40 hours per week. Overtime, as preapproved by the COO, may be occasionally required. Additionally, this position may require working occasional weekends and holidays.
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
The daily duties of this position are not physically demanding however, the position does require sitting, standing, walking, use of fingers and hands, stooping, bending, reaching, and lifting.
During the annual conference the level of activity increases and the amount of time spent standing and walking will be heavy.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Any work done remotely must be preapproved by the COO. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
Safety in the Workplace
Every team member has the responsibility of providing a safe work environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager on duty and/or the Human Resources Assistant, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. Team Members must follow all laboratory safety policies and participate in safety education programs.
WVC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary.