The On-call C Arm Technician will maintain responsibilities related to medical training labs, assisting as needed with other labs or general duties and general upkeep and cleanliness of all facility areas, equipment, and instrumentation related to clinical activities. This position will interact with a wide variety of medical clients as well as general clientele in an array of professions. This position requires the ability to work a schedule in accordance with business needs. Scheduled hours can include working weekends and holidays.
- Effectively operates C-Arm to produce quality images
- Maintains all competencies, CEU’s and Radiology Safety tests, as required
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the facility
- Assist the client in the lab with whatever they may need
- Additional duties may be assigned
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
The duties of this position are physically demanding. The position may require moving equipment which can weigh up to 100 pounds. Standing, walking, bending, stooping and sustained exercise of motor ability are required. Clear vision is a requirement of the position. Corrected vision is acceptable.
High school graduate or equivalent. Completion of an accredited Radiography program and OEC C-Arm training course or equivalent course. ARRT Radiography certification and registration preferred.