Youth Program Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Youth Program Director. The Youth Program Director will be responsible for keeping staff and student records up to licensing standards as well as managing the budget for the program and staff payroll. Should possess a willingness to try new tasks, generates new ideas for change, evaluates and recognizes priorities, keeps current and integrates new information, communicate and acts as a role model and mentor for counselors and nursery staff.
- Ensures the “Arch Amenities Group Experience” for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in AAG Basics to Excellence (BTE), Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and AAG.
- Oversees a Licensed Day Care Center in the state of New York
- Produces schedules for employees.
- Completes monthly board report.
- Prepares and edits marketing material for the after school program, summer camp and nursery.
- Tracks the budget numbers and expectations.
- Creates weekly schedules for students and parents.
- Authors a monthly newsletter for the after school program.
- Orders supplies for the program.
- Responsible for the safety and well being of all attendees to the after school program, summer camp and nursery.
- Orders supplies for the programs.
- Implements activity programs as planned and assigned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each participant.
- Maintains good rapport with family and participants.
- Communicates with participants, participant’s families, and staff.
- Drives the facilities bus as needed.
- Attends in-service and continuing education programs in order to maintain employment in a State of New Yrok Licensed Child Day Center.
- Work special events that the facility holds.
- Hold regular staff meeting and trainings.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Self motivated.
- Organized and goal oriented.
- Previous experience working with children.
- Ability to oversee and manage.
- Demonstrates active listening techniques, gains support through effective relationships, treats others with dignity and respect and seeks feedback.
- Adheres to the State Licensing Requirements for Child Day Centers.
- Maintains a clean driving record in order to be on the insurance for driving the bus.
- CPR and first aid certified.
- Hold MAT and DHO certifications.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in a child-related field such as, but not limited to, elementary education, nursing, or recreation from a college or university and one year or more of programmatic experience preferred.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
WTS International LLC
GovernmentView all jobs at WTS International LLC
Get fresh Youth Program Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.