WT Wealth Management LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WesternTrust is seeking an Accountant to join its accounting team. The Accountant will be responsible for the accounting and bookkeeping activities of multiple WesternTrust hospitality businesses throughout North America. This is a remote position that may require occasional travel to WesternTrust’s resort destinations.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Ensure that all daily transactions are inputted accurately and timely
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including the reviewing, coding, and processing of transactions
- Generate check/ACH payments, make deposits, and conduct trips to the bank as needed
- Help the accounting team with payroll, sales tax, owner statements, reconciliations, and other projects on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 3 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and daily transaction entries
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience in hospitality, real estate, or property management preferred but not required
WT Wealth Management LLCWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great people, great destinations, and room to expand your career!
WesternTrust is a growing multi-national company that provides professional asset management services to owners and guests in the hospitality industry, individual investors and tax clients in the financial services industry, and the major telecom companies in the cellular technology industry. WT Wealth Management is a division of WesternTrust.
7161 E Rancho Vista Dr STE 112Phoenix, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WT Wealth Management LLC