Project Architect - CDDG
- Expired: July 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Architect Level II will be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation and recommendation of design solutions that best meets the client's needs
- Communicates and develops designs with Principals, Project Managers, clients, other architects, engineers, and designers.
- Works on projects from initial design concept through construction.
- Provides professional architectural consultation in the planning, design and coordination of large complex projects.
- Independently applies advanced architectural concepts and designs.
- Will provide technical guidance to less experienced architects and manage their production.
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Experience managing and providing guidance for less experience staff.
- AutoCad experience required.
- Revit preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple ongoing projects with varying deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- 6-10 years of experience with preference with commercial projects.
- Licensed Architect with a professional degree in Architecture.
AddressHoffman Estates, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at WT Group