Our Chiropractic Office needs a PART-TIME, professional Massage Therapist to assist us with our increasingly busy practice. We provide convenient massage therapy for professionals in the Winter Springs / Oviedo area who endure tension headaches and similar complaints on a daily basis. In addition to our soft tissue treatments, and massages, we also provide weight loss treatments, which we will train you how to perform. We specialize in relieving tension, auto accident rehab, and promoting healthy mindsets among our patients. If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel, we’d love to talk with you about this opportunity. You and your immediate family receive free CARE at our facility and free access to our Medical Doctor in emergencies...invaluable!
Massage Therapist responsibilities
Starting 6 hours a week -- WORK 4 - 7 WED and WORK 4- 7 FRI each week. Can add 4 more hours, most likely Monday AM for 10 hours a week.
3 absences or 1 no call / no show and you will be given notice. If you need time off, please request in writing 14 days prior to time OFF.
- Provide 23- to 53-minute massages / soft tissue treatments for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
- Work under the guidance of the chiropractic physician and the doctor of osteopathic medicine
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions and know how to sell our clinics services and products
- Do not alter the doctors treatment, market your own business, or sell any of your own personal services / products
Massage Therapist skills
- Current and valid state license for massage therapy
- Some experience as a professional massage therapist
- Experience working in a doctor's office preferred
- Reliable transportation and a cell phone required
- Excellent customer service and sales skills