# Court Processor (ID# 43563) Aurora, CO
# Category: Tolls and Fare Collection
# Job Type: Full Time
# Minimum Experience: 0.5
# Required Education: High School Diploma
# Job Description
Seeking four (4) full time Court Processors
Schedule is: Monday-Friday 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting hourly rate is $20.18 per hour, $20.79 per hour bilingual English/Spanish. This position is not eligible for internal job sharing.
This person will be a primary liaison between the customers who have Vehicle Registration holds,
the Administrative Law Court and E-470. The Court Processor will appear at Administrative Law Court
or District Court when hearings are scheduled (as decided by Supervisor). In this position the processor
will be a vital communication liaison between several entities (Collections Law Firm, County Clerks,
DMV, PHA, and MHTS). Vehicle Registration Hold research to provide vehicle owner information to the
Department of Revenue (DOR) and Court Docket research will be the priority of this job function.
This position will require customer service assistance on phones, walk-ups and other duties.
May be reassigned on a long term or temporary basis to another location, other shifts,
or other schedules, to balance manpower or meet the needs of the company.
- Respond to inquiry by phone, e-mail, in-person, and collection law firm regarding Vehicle Registration Hold Accounts
- Court Processor will work with the Colorado State Patrol to pursue top non-payingcustomers for E470
- Respond to all voicemails concerning E470 and HPTE Vehicle Registration Holds.
- Follow collection process regarding default cases as instructed by District or County Court orPublic Highway Authority
- Research Vehicle Registration Accounts assigned by the Supervisor
- Inquiry from the Department of Revenue regarding flags placed on Vehicle Registration.
- Process Bankruptcy information received from United States Bankruptcy Court
- The Court Clerk will appear at Administrative Law Hearings scheduled at the Public HighwayAuthority Building.
- Research Court Dockets assigned by the Supervisor
- Respond to inquiry or concerns from the Administrative Law Hearing Officers
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Meet or exceed performance criteria established for the position
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Help ensure Administrative Law Court coverage is always maintained from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.,Monday through Sunday which may cause short notice of overtime
WSP USA offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, to all
regular part-time and full-time employees.
WSP USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.
# EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
# Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Position requires a minimum of four (4) months of ExpressToll Contact Center experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to pass Skills Assessment Tests
- Ability to adhere to strict attendance requirements
- Ability to achieve and maintain departmental performance standards
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Possess valid Colorado Driver license
# PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; frequent speech communication, hearing and listening to maintain communication; daily use of computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone.
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.