# Call Center CSR (ID# 43043) Aurora, CO
# Category: Tolls and Fare Collection
# Job Type: Full Time
# Minimum Experience: 0.5
# Required Education: High School Diploma
# Job Description
Seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) candidates that are interested in working in an Inbound Call Center environment at the E-470 Public Highway Authority.
Available shifts are:
Monday through Saturday with Sunday off and choice of either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday off. Hours are 10:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m., (Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) (5 days- 40 hours per week). Please be sure you can commit to this schedule before you apply.
Starting hourly rate is $17.16 per hour, (Bilingual - $17.68 per hour)
Please note, there is a career advancement opportunity within the Call Center Representative position through a Career Path.
At this time, NO public transportation available to the work location.
- Training/start date will begin Monday November 4th, 2 019 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. three (3) weeks, paid training. You must be available to work each day for all 3 weeks of training.
WSP USA offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, to all regular part-time and full-time employees following successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
# Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Contact Center Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for handling customer inquiries into the Service Center. This may include phone and email response, walkup customer service, inbound call customer service and inbound mail response. CSR may be reassigned on a long term or temporary basis to another location, other shifts, or other schedules, to balance manpower or meet the needs of the company.
- Assists with Customer Service calls and overflow walk-up volume when needed.
- Review license plate images which consist of entering correct license plate, verifying correct vehicle information and DMV information.
- Process customer requests for new and additional transponders.
- Process all returned customer mail.
- Respond to customer emails from the Customer Service Email Inbox
- Process inbound mail, which includes payments, account updates
- Process requests for new EXpressToll accounts
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Meet or exceed performance criteria established for the position
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Help ensure phone coverage is always maintained from 7:00am - 7:15p.m. Monday through Sunday
# Physical Requirements:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to adhere to attendance requirements
- Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 10 pounds
- Must be able to lift, carry, walk and stand
- Ability to read, record and interpret information
- Frequent speech communication, hearing and listening to maintain communication
- Daily use of computer and keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from the computer
- Knowledge to operate computer keyboard and office equipment
# Job Requirements
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Six (6) months or more Customer Service experience required
- Six (6) months or more with heavy volume phone experience in a Contact/Call Center preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass Skills Assessment Tests to be considered for an interview
- Ability to work: Monday through Saturday with Sunday off and choice of either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday off. Hours are 10:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m., plus Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (5 days).
- Ability to adhere to strict attendance requirements
- Ability to achieve and maintain departmental performance standards
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required
Despite the changes in Colorado law, WSP USA maintains a drug free workplace.
WSP USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.
# EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.