WSH Management is currently seeking a Regional Manager to oversee our apartment communities throughout the Los Angeles area. Regional Managers are fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the properties within their Region. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve issues.
This position requires 2 years' experience with HUD Project Based Section 8.
WSH Management has managed senior and multi-family properties since we began operations 19 years ago and are very experienced in the management of both Affordable and Market Rate Apartment Communities. We currently manage over 40 properties in California and have over 100 employees. Come join us!
- Provide direction and leadership to property managers.
- Ensure communities are meeting all financial, operation, and business metrics.
- Work with Vice President to prepare annual budgets.
- Ensure communities are thriving and providing positive tenant experiences.
- Responsible for providing coaching, counseling, and performance reviews to direct reports.
- Managing inspections with all associated agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' as a Regional Manager (HUD project based Section 8).
- Yardi Voyager proficient.
- Low income housing tax credit preferred.
- Managing at least 600 units preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Candidate will be required to pass a background and drug screening. (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment with WSH Management.)
FULL benefit pkg includes:
Medical & dental; paid vacation and holidays; 401K plan with employer matching contribution.
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Resumes will be accepted by email only.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
WSH Management provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color,religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. If needed, reasonable accommodations for the hiring process will be made.
WSH Management is a drug free workplace.
WSH Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO