Floating Personal Banker - Northern Delaware
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-1pm
We provide a continuous learning environment, challenging work and opportunities for advancement. Our Personal Bankers are provided with a series of classroom and hands-on experiences at various banking offices to apply the knowledge and skills learned. Each Associate will be positioned for success over a 4-6 month training period with the necessary knowledge needed to provide stellar service and become an engaged member of the organization. Training covers applications used to conduct transaction processing and account opening, referral techniques, customer service and relationship building. You will also be trained in relationship building methods and referral techniques in order to make the best product and service recommendations for your customers and expand your branch's customer base. This is a full-time 40 hour/week position with a flexible rotating weekly schedule and 2-3 Saturdays per month are required. This schedule can change at any time based on business needs. This position offers a competitive base salary, incentive opportunity, and benefits. The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. WSFS Bank does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have at least one year of face-to-face customer service experience.
- Previous cash handling experience is required.
- Prior consultative sales experience is required.
- Must have a proven ability to work with customers in an enthusiastic manner.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment is strongly preferred.
- Must have a proven ability for attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to use and learn multiple banking and software programs.
- Must have proven, excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to market Bank products and services.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WSFS Bank