Commercial Banking Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Berwyn, PA
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
This position requires the incumbent to work in Berwyn, PA, or Philadelphia, PA for the first 12-18 months of employment.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or equivalent work experience, which provides a basis for commercial loan underwriting and analysis, including the review and interpretation of client financial statements and tax returns, review and understanding of data in both personal and business bureaus. Training is provided.
- Previous credit review experience is preferred.
- Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Requires strong analytical skills and strong PC spreadsheet skills.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WSFS Bank
Get fresh Monday Through Friday jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.