Cloud Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE or Berwyn, PA
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite - 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote
The Cloud Systems Engineer is responsible for administering and maintaining the virtualized Data Center systems environment, Microsoft Active Directory/Unified Communications Infrastructure, and Azure SaaS/PaaS services. The incumbent will address failures and challenges within these services, systems, and applications and manage planned upgrades to these systems. The Cloud System Engineer will serve as the technical lead for certain highly available line-of-business applications and will be the primary escalation point for systems-related problems, accountable for identifying and resolving root causes. The incumbent will have a working experience with common virtualization platforms, cloud platforms (AWS or Azure), and hybrid environments.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or work experience.
- Must have 5+ years of experience providing hands-on systems support for Information Technology.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or VMWare Certified Professional preferred.
- Must have experience in MS Windows 2012R2 – and to Latest MS Server OS, VMWare ESX 6.0 – to current, vSphere 6.x, MS SQL Server 2012 – to current MS SQL, Linux, Data Center networking solutions and hardware load balancers (Cisco, Nexus, Distributed Virtual Switching, Multi-layer Load Balancers, etc.).
- Must have experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016 and above, MS Exchange Online, MS Teams, MS ADFS, MS SharePoint Active Directory (day to day administration tasks, managing users, computers group policy, etc.).
- Must have design and implementation experience in AWS or Azure
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (Powershell, KQL, SQL)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, or equivalent process automation technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of routing and network design
- This position requires exceptional problem solving/troubleshooting skills and for the incumbent to be detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent listening ability.
- The incumbent will have frequent contact with internal customers as well as various technology partners.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
TechnologyView all jobs at WSFS Bank