Business Development Account Manager - Direct Lending
- Posted: over a month ago
NewLane Finance is a commercial equipment finance company serving small and mid-size businesses nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right". Our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched speed, convenience, and customer service levels. Our products and services are primarily offered to the business community through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $24B financial organization, WSFS Financial Corporation.
The Business Development Account Manager will be responsible to profitably expand originations for a large, assigned base of existing NewLane Finance customers. Additionally, this position solicits new profitable businesses focusing on extraordinary customer experience.
- The position requires significant phone contact with prospects and customers, utilizing an in-house contact management system.
- Grow existing NewLane Finance customer relationships
- Interface with Credit department colleagues on new origination volume
- Develop and maintain accurate data in the client database
- Prepare financial support and documentation for all finance contracts.
- Handle incoming business from new and existing customers
- Achieve daily and monthly sales volume and account management quotas.
- Must have Two to four years of sales experience required making outbound prospect calls
- End-User Driven Leasing & Lending Experience is a plus
- Undergraduate Business Degree preferred
- Excellent phone skills required
- Self-driven, results-oriented, individual with a clear focus on high-quality service and profitability
- Experience working within a corporate environment desired
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, telephone, and negotiating skills
- Strong ability to quickly learn and retain financial product information
- Desire to learn to produce accurate, succinct credit analysis for transactions requiring review of financial statements.
- Detailed and team-oriented
- Outgoing personality
The successful candidate will receive competitive compensation, excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k) with match, flexible spending, Life Insurance, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance, generous PTO, and much more…
NewLane Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
NewLane Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship.
BusinessView all jobs at WSFS Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?