Administrative Assistant- Credit Risk Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
The Administrative Assistant will primarily provide administrative support to the Director of Credit Risk Management as well as Associates within the respective departments. The incumbent will serve as one of the initial points of contact and must maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality when dealing with material for senior level management including Credit Policy Committee (and sub-committees), Executive Committee, Audit Committee and the full WSFS Bank Board of Directors (as needed). The Administrative Assistant may be asked to take, prepare and distribute meeting minutes for Credit Policy Committee and other various departmental meetings as requested. The incumbent must be flexible in adapting to changing priorities and demanding schedules and make decisions on routine to somewhat complex situations based on previous experience or priorities given by his/her supervisor. The incumbent will provide a broad spectrum of administrative support with minimal guidance to the Director of Credit Risk Management as well as Associates within the respective departments as required including but not limited to calendar management and logistics, travel arrangements, telephone support, event planning, typing, filing, archiving, ordering of supplies, and expense reimbursements. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and formatting various correspondences for internal and external distribution which may include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties. The Administrative Assistant will process and redirect incoming mail. Other examples of task incumbent may be responsible for include Processing of invoices singularly or in batch format, coordination of departmental Associate Recognition Program and other Team engagement activities.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of prior experience providing administrative support to various levels of management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and willingness to learn other applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Visio and SharePoint.
- Must possess good problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions to issues.
- Must have the proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a strong degree of flexibility and the ability to adapt to an ever changing list of priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully interact with all levels of management, peers and the community.
- Ability to work independently.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
BusinessView all jobs at WSFS Bank