Senior Project Manager - Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
You will be part of our Construction Services/Design Build Group with our Contract Administration team helping manage and deliver successful projects. This position would exist within our Construction Services/Design Build Group and provide you an opportunity to continue to build your career and work in an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
What You Will Do: This position can be located in Dallas, Austin, or Houston
- Provide project management, oversight and administration on a variety of Federal, State, County and City construction projects and contracts.
- Perform field visits, verify compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Prepare pay estimates, and produce project documentation for private, municipal, county, TxDOT and federal projects.
- The position will also provide the opportunity to work on a variety of project delivery methods including Design Build, CM/GC, ID/IQ and conventional Bid/Build projects.
- Assist in proposal development process
- Staff scheduling and management.
- The candidate will perform both in the office and in the field on contract administration duties including plan development, interpretation, budget management, schedule management, record keeping, change negotiations, quality and project documentation.
- This will include contact with clients, residents, contractors, public agencies, and utility companies.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand contracts, plans, special provisions and documents as related to roadway and bridge construction and have a functional understanding and ability to learn contract administration and project management software.
What You Will Bring: The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution and be licensed in the State of Texas or be able to obtain licensure within 6 months or a 4 year Construction Management Degree.
- Our preferred candidate will have eight or more years of experience with knowledge of material properties, TxDOT specifications and contract administration practices, prior design/build experience and Field Ops and One Office program experience.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
You must be comfortable working in all weather conditions. Due to the physical nature of the work, you must be able to lift 50 lbs. – 75 lbs. periodically. You’re required to work with your hands, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. At times you may be working at or on uneven terrain, slopes, in confined spaces, or reinforced trenches.
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
WSB and Associates
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
ConstructionView all jobs at WSB and Associates