Hotel Line Cook - Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Airport
WS Management Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-year experience. Job duties include ensuring that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet the property's specifications and commitment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly, and sanitized kitchen. Demonstrates this by example, using proper food-handling techniques. Manage station items to not run out and notify the manager when low on product, help co-workers when needed, and maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- ServSave Certificate
- Minimum 2 years, line cook experience
- Previous experience in heavy volume food production a plus but not required
- Ability to utilize all kitchen instruments and operate kitchen power equipment
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of guests.
- Perform consistent work to the highest of standards at all times.
- Ability to interact with guests and co-workers in a pleasant, friendly manner.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
FoodView all jobs at WS Management