Turnaround - Vac Truck Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WRS has an immediate opening for a Vac Truck Operator for our upcoming refinery turnaround.
WRS offers a wide range of services in a number of industries. Regardless of the position you’re applying for, our work is always centered on people, problem-solving, and integrity.
What do we mean by that? We do the right thing and get along well with others. Our team members are experts in their respective fields. We think outside the box, and we’re good at it. And we’ve been doing this for a long time: we’re proud to be our communities’ trusted problem-solvers since 1982.
Are You a Good Fit?
Our ideal candidate is innovative, relational, and honest.
If you live for those “aha!” moments, you thrive in team settings, and you hold yourself to a high standard of work and ethics – we have a feeling you’ll like it here.
- Operate vacuum and/or Guzzler truck.
- Transport materials to dump sites within the refinery.
- Ensure the safety of self and crew.
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance of truck.
- WRS truck drivers are considered operators of their truck and must be able to perform the functions of the truck to the trucks capability and the job specifications.
Your Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of related experience in the field is ideal, but may be willing to train the right person.
- Obtain and maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, WISHA, WRS and Client safety programs and policies.
- Obtain a TWIC card.
- CDL required.
ConstructionView all jobs at WRS