Welcome! Whether you are looking to advance your career in property management or are new to our industry, WRH offers a wide range of employment opportunities to people of varying educational and skill backgrounds. A spirit of cooperation and common purpose drives WRH team members. We support both individual and team contributions. At WRH, we are not only committed to making a difference, we look for ways to contribute. We take great pride in giving back to the community.
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – EPA Certified works directly with the Maintenance Manager to maintain the physical integrity of the community. The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – EPA Certified participates in the on-call rotation, providing 24- hour emergency services to our residents.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Monitor turns, vacant units and move outs
- Maintain exterior appearance of property to present good curb appeal
- Completion of work orders
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems and physical condition of asset doesn’t deteriorate
- Perform routine trash pick-up daily
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work needed
- Check irrigation systems on a regular basis
- Trash compactor and pool maintenance during season
- Plumbing, carpentry, drywall, insulating, roofing, pool maintenance, appliance installation and repairing buildings, floors or stairs,
- Basic electrical experience
- Diagnose and repair of appliances, etc.
- Will participate in on-call rotation
- All other duties as assigned
Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Must meet all physical requirements of the position. Lifting is required, however lifting and carrying of weights exceeding 50 lbs. is to be accomplished with assistance.
- Must attain a minimum of 70% or greater on the Maintenance Technician Qualification Test.
- Position requires 2 years’ experience in property maintenance or equivalent field.
- EPA certification Type II or Greater are required.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, appliances, plumbing, carpentry, plastering, pool systems, drywall repair, painting, and HVAC.
- Minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Weekly schedule may change as required. Must be available for on-call emergencies and weekend work.
- Basic knowledge of computers for checking company email and completing required training.
- Must have a working smart phone suitable for use with various software applications.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free