Welcome! Whether you are looking to advance your career in property management or are new to our industry, WRH offers a wide range of employment opportunities to people of varying educational and skill backgrounds. A spirit of cooperation and common purpose drives WRH team members. We support both individual and team contributions. At WRH, we are not only committed to making a difference, we look for ways to contribute. We take great pride in giving back to the community.
Your role as the ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER will be to assist the Property Manager in effectively managing the apartment community. The ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER supports both the operations and financial performance of the community while focusing on promoting the organizations YOU MATTER culture!
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities
- Update all rents, deposits and application fees received. Post all incoming monies into YARDI software. Collection of rent and ancillary fees from residents;
- Ensure that all deposits and application fees have been paid prior to move-in;
- Coordinate collection efforts of past due accounts by sending bad debts to approved collection agency, updating all previous collections, and assist the agency with any questions;
- Increase monthly deposits through aggressive collection procedures;
- Interface with residents’ in a courteous and professional manner. Documents inquiries and/or complaints. Troubleshoots and recommends solutions to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Physically inspect property when on grounds and report any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspection of move-outs and vacancies when requested;
- Work to obtain lease renewals each month;
- Comply with delinquency policy for all late rent to include placing phone calls, sending letters, and sending three-day notices. Maintain accurate resident records;
- File for eviction and coordinate eviction activities with attorney;
- Assist leasing with preparing and obtaining approval of applications;
- Performs any additional duties assigned.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
- Experience in residential property management a plus.
- High school diploma required. Some college work preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience with YARDI a positive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Well-developed customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others.
- Familiarity with Fair Housing and EEO laws.
- Highest level of honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance.
- Some weekend work will be required.
- Must have ability and willingness to travel between local locations if necessary.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace