Highfield House is looking for a dynamic Condominium Site Manager for their upscale historic building in the Guilford area of Baltimore, MD.
Do you thrive on responsibility and giving great customer service? Are you looking for a position where you can grow your career in property management? WPM is one of the region’s premier real estate management companies. We invest heavily in training and encourage continuing education and certification opportunities. This commitment to associate development is one of the reasons we have been recognized as a Top Workplace among Large Companies in Baltimore by The Baltimore Sun for five consecutive years (2012-2017). You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits program which includes 401(K) with company match, and support for professional development.
Primary Responsibilities: Provide high level support and management to assigned condominium board and owners. Work closely with board of directors to address and react to the strategic needs and daily management of the site.
Job Duties include:
- Works with condominium (condo) board to identify strategic operational priorities and creates a cohesive plan for execution.
- Organizes annual meetings for owners, including preparation of notices, agendas and related documents.
- Oversees and/or manages day-to-day property operations directly or, if applicable, through on site staff.
- Prepares and presents budgets for effective property management. Tracks expenses and provides explanations for variances.
- Negotiates and oversees contracts executed on behalf of the condo board.
- Performs site inspections on a regular basis, identifying maintenance, repair and enhancement opportunities to optimize property value and appeal.
- Initiates maintenance and repair projects, balancing board priorities and budgets against quality and aesthetic considerations.
- Maintains solid relationships with assigned board to ensure continued and effective flow of information. Guides and assists members of the Boards in the development of policies and procedures consistent with good professional practice and in understanding their roles and responsibilities as board members.