Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
WPM Real Estate Management Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
At WPM Real Estate, we are dedicated to professional growth and invest heavily in ongoing training for our associates. We encourage continuing education and certification opportunities, and it is this commitment to associate development that is one of the reasons we have been recognized as a Top Workplace among Large Companies in Baltimore by The Baltimore Sun for eight consecutive years (2012-2020). We offer competitive salaries and bonuses, and a welcoming company culture that sets us apart from the others.
One of our downtown properties is seeking a talented Maintenance Manager to lead our Maintenance team at 520 Park Apartments. Compensation will be based on experience. Knowledge of high-rise building systems such as boilers, chiller, convectors, etc. are a plus. Eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Essential Functions of the position include:
- The Entrata resident system
- Scheduling work orders
- Leading the maintenance team
- Creating and participating in a 24-hour on-call schedule
- Property inspections
- Preventative building and unit maintenance
- Snow removal
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- HVAC certification.
- CAM-T preferred
- Demonstrated plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills required.
- OSHA safety rules and regulation.
- Time management and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Five years’ experience in commercial or industrial setting
- Experience supervising a team, including acting as a role model for others, selecting and training new staff, providing mentoring and coaching to junior staff to develop professionally.
WPM Real Estate ManagementWhy Work Here?
Recognized as a Top Workplace among Large Companies in Baltimore by The Baltimore Sun for the last seven years in a row!
WPM has been voted a Top Workplace by its associates and has been awarded Property Management Company of the year multiple years by the Maryland Multifamily Housing Association. We offer excellent benefits including a 401(k) match, paid educational assistance, support for professional memberships and the opportunity to earn credentials in the rapidly-growing Property Management field. In a fun and friendly work environment, we demonstrate our passion for building great communities.
520 Park Ave. BaltimoreBaltimore, MD