Note: This is a PART TIME WEEKEND job, if you are interested in full time but don't see a full time job posted, please check back or sign up for job notifications on our career website. Do not apply for this part time opportunity if you are only interested in full time.
Professionally execute Pepsi Cola’s marketing strategies while maintaining proper service levels within assigned accounts. Focus on safely, effectively and efficiently maintaining the stock levels of the shelf, cooler, displays, back rooms and point of purchase areas. The Account Representative is responsible for working with all team members to minimize out of date product and damage within assigned accounts. Works as part of the “account team”, proactively communicating with other team members to recognize opportunities and resolve issues.
Starting pay $13.50/hr, 6 month rate $14.45/hr, 12 month rate $15.70/hr.
- High School diploma (or a current student).
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License in good standings and maintain personal auto insurance. *Note: if you don't have your driver's license yet, you must have a reliable way to/from work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Repetitive lifting of 50 pounds from floor to waist, chest or shoulder height; pulling cart with load weighing up to 220 pounds.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language.
We respond to all applicants once a hiring decision has been made - please regularly check your email for communications from us.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer